March 5, 2012

The House Tour

I'm not going to lie to you, I gave myself a pass this weekend to be lazy & spend a lot of time with my family.  It was fantastic.  So I'm not ready to go this Monday morning with our next big project.  Although, I did spend a little time cleaning up the House Tour on this site, which I realized was missing some pretty big updates.

Like the Master Bedroom:







The new Downstairs Bath:


 And our coming along nicely Workout Room:


Of course these photos don't include the befores, which are pretty dramatic in some cases, so if you're looking to kill another 5 minutes as you ease into your morning with a cup of coffee, swing by Our House Tour and check out the whole, fabulous before and after mess that is our house.  There's still so much to do, but it's nice to remind myself of how far we've come.

No comments:

Post a Comment