September 8, 2011

Pinterest Inspiration

Have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest yet?  Everytime I get on there, I'm overwhelmed by great ideas, and generally get the feeling that I am surrounded by the best that the web has to offer.  Here's a few things that have been inspiring me lately.

DIY Painted Rug tutorial from pudel-design.blogspot.com
My Stache Jar from wanelo.com.  

Cool paint job, maybe for my Dining Room.   thedecorologist.com


DIY Stick Mirror ivillage.com
Using Pillow cases to keep your sheets together- genius!  marthastewart.com

Love this rustic wine rack/wall art from  etsy.com
Or this stick art as a great, affordable way to fill the walls.  cleverlyinspired.blogspot.com
I wish I had enough time to do all the projects I've found on Pinterest, or even just to complete the ones I've started!  I guess I just need to remember that this big project house is going to take me a long time, and that's ok.  One project at a time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment