December 27, 2012

Happiest of Holidays

I'm a little late on our holiday cards this year, but it's not New Year's yet- so I'm calling this one on time.


 
I'm so excited about how it turned out, especially after the marthon session that was trying to get the perfect photo from my boys.  I'm not ashamed to say that there was a lot of bribing going on, I even gave myself some ice cream when it was finished. Trust me, I earned it.

To make the addressing a bit easier, I made these matching address labels based on some inspiration I found on Pinterest last year.  (Sadly, I couldn't find the link this year to give credit back- sorry.)  Usually I'm a fan of hand addressing personal letters like this, but I had over 90 cards to send, and was having a tough time doing so with a baby physically attached to me.  These tricky address labels are fun enough that they make it look like I did just as much work, without all the hand cramping and carpal tunnel. 

 

See how cute they match the cards?
 






The label wraps around the back with the return address as well for even less work.  Me likey.



 And here's my big stack of holiday joy just before they hit the mail box. 



Our holiday was absolutely fantastic this year, with super fun celebrations with both the Hub's and my families.  I was wondering how our first Christmas as a family of four would go over, but I'd say we totally nailed it.  In all honesty though, we are so, so blessed.  I hope you had an incredible time how ever you celebrate.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment