August 15, 2011

#107- Paint the Master Bedroom Trim

It's time.  We've been living in The Lodge for almost 4 months now, and I swear it is time to get out of the Guest Bedroom we've been staying in since the move, and finally upgrade to our Master Bedroom.  Not that our Guest Bedroom isn't nice, in fact, I'm really happy with what we've been able to do with it in such a short amount of time.


And besides, the Master Bedroom still looks like this:




At least we painted the bedroom area recently and added the ceiling fan:



 So my next step was to repaint the trim, which might not look that bad in these far away photos, but look up close- it's a hot mess.



We are still undecided on the window solution- so please feel free to chime in.


I'm ready to move up there as soon as we can get a bed up there.  I need that ceiling fan like Victoria Beckham needs a sandwich, so hopefully we'll have progress to share with you this week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment